Peter Kiral and his Charleston Virtuousi Ensemble frequently perform at 2nd Sunday on King Street. Don't miss this group of brilliant, energetic musicians as they perform beautiful classical music. Charleston Virtuosi's musicians have performed with many prestigious orchestras on some of the most renowned stages in the world.
Our priority is to always make your wedding and event special and to create unique and unforgettable moments, for you, your guests and clients. Being a musician is more than just creating beautiful sounds; it is about being part of your wedding and event while combining sound and visual aspects to create a harmonious ensemble.
Charleston Virtuosi Ensemble offers:
- Live Music Performance for Any Kind Of Occasion
- Weddings - Prelude Music, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour
- Live Music Performance for Private Parties, Company Dinners, Anniversaries, Banquets, Balls, Funerals...
- Public Concerts, Private Concerts, Private Company Recordings
- Music Teachers for Violin, Viola, Violoncello, Guitar, Piano, Voice and Music Theory
- Music Instrument Counseling and Music Instrument Sales
- Music Arrangements by Special Order
Charleston Virtuosi Ensemble offers the following sizes of ensemble:
- Solo Instrumental Performance (violin, viola, cello, guitar, piano, voice)
- String Duo (violin+viola, violin+cello, violin+piano, guitar+violin)
- String Trio (violin+viola+cello, violin+violin+cello, guitar+violin+cello, violin+cello+piano)
- String Quartet (violin+violin+viola+cello)
- Chamber Orchestra
Peter was born in a musical family, his father being a cellist, his mother a singer/composer/pianist, and his grandfather a drum teacher at the conservatory. Peter first began to play the violin at the age of six, then took up the viola and continued his studies at the Conservatory of Bratislava, Slovakia, from where he graduated in 2002.
Peter then studied at the University of Art in Bratislava, while traveling and performing with orchestras around the world (Europe, Asia, U.S.).
Peter came to the U.S. in 2006 to study under the Artist Certificate Program at the College of Charleston under Jan Marie Joyce, principal violist of the Charleston Symphony Orchestra.
Peter has been a member of the Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra, the baroque ensemble Musica Aeterna, the Capella Istropolitana chamber orchestra, the Junge Philharmonie of Vienna, the Donau Philharmonie Ulm, the Europa Philharmonie Magdeburg. He currently performs with the Charleston Symphony Orchestra, Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra Beaufort Symphony Orchestra and the Greenville Symphony Orchestra on a regular basis. In 2009 Peter established the Charleston Virtuosi Ensemble.