Experience the magic of sailing Charleston Harbor on a classic 84 foot tall ship and under the moonlight! This Friday and Saturday June 1 & 2, join us on The Schooner Pride for the one of the most perfect nights you will ever experience in Charleston.
We have live acoustic music provided by a local Charlestonian to add to the amazing ambiance. As we pull away from the dock, help us hoist the sails if you wish, and then sit back and watch the wind fill them, moving the Schooner Pride through the waters of one of the oldest and most scenic ports in the country.
As we sail through the harbor, relax on deck and imagine a time when the harbor was filled with these majestic ships. We have no set route; we sail with the winds and tides staying in the shelter of the harbor.
On this very unique sail you will:
- Enjoy the unique perspective of the city under the dazzling moonlight while listening to live acoustic music provide by a local musician
- Watch dolphins playing and racing across the bow while pelicans perform diving acts
- Sail under the impressive Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge
- Enjoy the city skyline and historic homes and churches along The Battery
- Experience the charm of sailing on a classic schooner
- Your cruise will include 2 complimentary beverages (beer, wine, champagne, soda or bottled water) to enjoy while we explore the harbor and fantastic live music to enjoy. You will arrive back at the dock two hours later feeling refreshed and relaxed, with a new perspective on this historic harbor.
Tickets are $55 per person and there is a limited quantity available. Boarding begins at 9:00 PM and we will be under sail by 9:30 PM. For reservations or information call 843.722.1112, or order online right here: (CLICK HERE TO ORDER TICKETS!)