- Swordfish Crudo with Jalapeño Gremolata and Hawaiian Sea Salt paired with Avinyo "Petillant", Vi D'Agualla, 2011
- Local Oysters on the Half Shell with Spinach and Tasso Mousseline paired with Crios Torrontes, Argentina, 2011
- Seared Scallop with Crispy Pork Belly and Bacon Gastrique paired with Heron, California Pinot Noir, 2011
- Pan-roasted Grouper with Oyster Stew and Crispy Fried Oyster paired with Reunion Malbec, Uco Valley, Mendoza, 2011
- Tapioca-Coconut Pudding with Crème Anglaise and Pecan Tuiles paired with Cesar Florido Moscatel, Spain
A representative from the Aquarium's Sustainable Seafood Program will be on hand during the dinner to talk about each course, seafood sustainability and provide tips on selecting environmentally-friendly fish.
Tickets are $50 per person not including tax and gratuity. Amen Street Fish and Raw Bar is located at 205 East Bay Street in downtown Charleston. Reservations can be made by calling (843) 853-8600. Ten percent of proceeds will go to the South Carolina Aquarium.
Would you like to receive our King Street and Charleston Peninsula News each month? Click here to register.