Take a trip through history with Adventure Sightseeing and see American's oldest working, living plantation, Boone Hall.
Boone Hall dates back to 1681 and opened in 1956 to the public after the McRae family purchased it. It is the most popular plantation of Charleston and has been used for filming of The Notebook, North and South, and Days of Our Lives.
Purchase Adventure Sightseeing's half day tour (4.5 hours) and enjoy the following:
- A 30 minute house tour by a well-informed guide in historical dress.
- Enjoy a self-guided tour through the beautiful gardens to view antique roses over 100 years old!
- A guided Slave Street & History Presentation through living quarters and historic relics
- View 8 original slave cabins, all completed in a different theme containing photos, life size figures & much more!
- Gaze at the ¾ mile Avenue of Oaks containing 270 year old giant live oaks draped in Spanish moss.