Fire up the grill this weekend with some of the best quality meats and seafood from Ted's Butcherblock, your neighborhood butcher at 334 East Bay Street. They will be open from 11am - 3pm on July 4th with everything from burgers and steaks, to seafood, barbecue, salads, sides and beverages so you can have the best tasting 4th of July weekend.
Their Recommendations for Your Grill:
- Painted Hills Natural Beef Patties - $8.50/lb.
- Painted Hills New York Strip Steaks - $19/lb.
- Painted Hills T-Bones - $17/lb.
- Heritage Bone In Pork Butts - $4.50/lb.
- Kurobuta Pork Chops - $16/lb.
- Scottish Salmon - $16/lb.
- Ted's Housemade Mild Italian Sausage - $7/lb.
- Berk's 100% Beef Hot Dogs - $8/lb.
Be sure to place orders ahead to ensure availability by calling 843-577-0094.